Frequently Asked Questions
- Wellory is the first anti-diet app that delivers 1-1 personal nutrition coaching. We’re on a mission to disrupt diet culture to make personalized nutrition accessible for all.
- To help clients create sustainable nutrition habits, we take a meal-by-meal approach, building one new habit at a time.
- Things we don’t do? Calorie counting, dieting, weigh-ins, and short-term fixes.
- All Wellory Nutrition Coaches are graduates from leading programs in Nutrition, Dietetics, or Integrative Nutrition.
- Beyond their nutrition degrees, all Wellory Nutrition Coaches go through an extensive hiring and on-boarding process, including training and internal certification programs.
- Wellory is right for you if you’re looking to build a healthier relationship with food.
Wellory may not be the right solution for you if any of the following is true:
- You are under 18 years old or are under the care of a legal guardian
- You do not have a smartphone (iPhone or Android)
- You are in urgent need of medical support
- You are not ready to prioritize your health or do not want to focus on what you’re eating
- If you have been diagnosed with an eating disorder such as anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervose or binge-eating disorder, please consult with your doctor if Wellory may be right for you.
- To get started on Wellory, download the app on Google Play or the App Store. Then, create a new account using your email and follow the prompts to match with a Wellory Nutrition Coach. Once you’ve matched to a Wellory Nutrition Coach, you’ll be able to purchase a monthly subscription and begin your program.
- Wellory costs $59.99 per month.
- A 30-minute Get To Know You video call with your Wellory Nutrition Coach
- Daily photo-based meal tracking
- A personal nutrition plan, created by your Wellory Nutrition Coach
- Daily accountability
- 1-on-1 feedback and support
- Unlimited Q&A
- Yes, you can message your Wellory Nutrition Coach at any time of day or night.
- You can also send photos of your plates at any time.
- You can expect a daily check-in from your Wellory Nutrition Coach around the same time each day, Monday - Saturday. Your Wellory Nutrition Coach will message you daily within their check-in window to answer questions, share feedback, track progress and offer nutrition support.
- Your Wellory Nutrition Coach will help you build healthy habits, meal by meal.
- Your progress will be tracked by your Wellory Nutrition Coach to help you understand the healthier habits you’re building over time.
If at any time you are not satisfied with your Wellory Nutrition Coach, you may request to work with someone new through your app Settings. Just head to Settings and click on the Subscription option.
If you wish to cancel your subscription, you can cancel at any time through your app Settings.
- Tap the “Settings” option on your app menu
- Tap on “Subscription” on your Settings screen
- Tap “Cancel Subscription”
- Complete the cancelation feedback questions
- Submit your feedback and follow the instructions to cancel your App Store or Google Play subscription.
If you cancel before your next monthly subscription renewal date, you will retain the remaining time and can access your Wellory Nutrition Coach until your subscription expiration date.
Alternatively, you can always cancel your subscription directly through the App Store or Google Play.
- Refunds for unused time are generally not issued, as your Wellory Nutrition Coach has already allocated time to support you for the full month. If you have any questions, we encourage you to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At this time, Wellory is available only inside the United States.
- Yes! Corporate partners can receive exclusive discounts. Please email email@example.com to learn more.
- Great question! We hire graduates from leading programs in Nutrition, Dietetics, or Integrative Nutrition.
- Thank you for your interest in becoming a part-time Wellory Nutrition Coach! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter “Wellory Nutrition Coach Candidate” in the subject line.
- Yes. For now, we are only hiring in the United States but have future plans to expand internationally. Stay tuned!