Apple Pie Protein Pancakes
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Serves: 2
Great source of…
✓ Protein ✓ Fiber ✓ Iron ✓ Magnesium ✓ Vitmains A, B-6
- 2 cups oats
- 3/4 cup apple sauce
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice (or sub cinnamon, nutmeg, etc.)
- 1 scoop plant protein powder of choice
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- Add oats to blender, and blend until they turn into a fine flour.
- In a bowl, mix oat flour, baking powder, spice, and protein powder. Mix to combine.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until totally combined.
- Over a medium non-stick pan, add a large spoonful of mix and cook until lightly browned on each side.
- Serve while warm with toppings like banana, nuts, maple syrup, berries, chopped apple, or your favorite nut butter!