Baked Cauliflower Tots
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 30 mintues Serves: 5
Great source of…
✓ Fiber ✓ Healthy Fats ✓ Vitmains C, D, & B-12
- 2 medium heads cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup small diced onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely ground breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prep a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Bring a arge pot of water to boil, and ddd the cauliflower florets. Cook5-10 minutes, until fork can pierce florets. Drain well.
- Add the florets to a food processor. Pulse until rice size peices. Be careful not to ocer-blend - it should not be creamy!
- In a large bow, add 3 cups of the cauliflower, onion, Parmesan, breadcrumbs, egg, and a dahs of salt & pepper. Mix thoroughly until combined.
- Scoop up about 1 rounded tablespoon of the mixture and mold it into a tater tot shape. Place it on the baking sheet and repeat with all of the mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or crisped, flipping after 20 minutes.