Banana Bread Chia Seed Pudding
Prep time: 5 minutes Chill time: 4 hours Serves: 2
Great source of…
✓ Fiber ✓ Magnesium ✓ Healthy Fats ✓ Protein ✓ Calcium
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 large ripe banana peeled and mashed
- Coconut flakes
- hemp hearts
- chopped pecans or walnuts
- Add almond milk, maple syrup, almond butter, vanilla, and spices to a blender and blend until combined. Pour this mixture into a large jar.
- Next, add the chia seeds, seal the jar tightly, and shake well. Place jar in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Add the mashed bananas to the jar with the chia pudding and stir well. Add more cinnamon if desired.
- Add toppings and enjoy.
- Make sure your almond butter has only one or two ingredient (almonds & salt)!