Cook time: 35 minutes Prep time: 25 minutes Servings: 4
Good source of…
✓ Complex Carbs ✓ Protein ✓ Fiber ✓ Iron ✓ Potassium ✓ Magnesium ✓ Vitamin B-6
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 Cannellini beans
- 2-3 cups cooked short-grain brown rice
- 6 oz baby spinach
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup kimchi
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Drain and rinse beans, and add to a medium bowl. Add soy sauce, garlic, honey, and ginger. Toss to coat beans and set aside.
- In a small bowl, toss carrots with vinegar. Set aside.
- In a medium pan, bring a few tablespoons of water to a sizzle, and add spinach. Once wilted, remove and drain excess water. Toss in oil and a dash of salt. Set aside.
- Add the pan back onto low-medium heat, and add beans. stir over heat for a few minutes until beans warm and marinade cooks down slightly. Remove and set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet, add cooking spray and heat on medium. Cook eggs over easy, allowing whites to cook through and yolks to remain runny.
- Now it's time to assemble! Divide rice among bowls. Top with carrots, beans, spinach, and kimchi. Place cooked egg over top, and sprinkle on green onions and sesame seeds.