Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
This high fiber breakfast is a great option for when you’re on the go! Follow this recipe for two people to share, or have an extra breakfast ready to go for the next day. These oats taste decadent and nourish the body!
The combination of high-fiber, complex carbs (oats and carrots) and healthy fats (chia seeds) will keep you feeling full and will keep things moving through your digestive tract.
Prep time: 5 minutes Serving: 2
Great source of...
✓ Vitamin A ✓ Fiber ✓ Protein
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup carrots, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Let sit overnight in the fridge and enjoy the next day!
- Try topping with raisins, walnuts, and shredded coconut!