Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
This high fiber breakfast is a great option for when you’re on the go! We recommend making two servings at a time so you can have breakfast ready to go for two mornings. These oats taste decadent, but are guilt-free!
The combination of high-fiber, complex carbs (oats and carrots) and healthy fats (chia seeds) will keep you feeling full and will keep things moving through your digestive tract.
INGREDIENTS: (MAKES 2 SERVINGS)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup carrots, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Let sit overnight in the fridge and enjoy the next day!
- Try topping with raisins, walnuts, and shredded coconut!