Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 hours
Created By: Wellory Nutrition Coach Kelsey Neyman
Great Source Of...
✓ Fiber ✓ Complex Carbohydrates ✓ Vitamins & Minerals ✓ Healthy Fats
- 1 head of celery (like 5-6 stalks)
- 1/2 lb fingerling potatoes or golden potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and chop celery into 2 inch slices (reserve the celery leaves for topping). Thinly slice yellow onion.
- Boil potatoes for 5 minutes until they can be pierced slightly with a fork.
- Drain and dry potatoes then coat potatoes, celery, onion, and garlic with olive oil and salt and pepper and spread out on baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet put in blender with 3 cups of broth and dill. Blend until smooth. Do this in batches if needed. * Option to strain soup through fine strainer if your blender is not high powered and you have any grittiness. *
- Stir in your coconut milk at the end and garnish with leftover celery leaves, dill and salt and pepper.