Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Prep time: 15 minutes Servings: 12
- 12 large long-stemmed strawberries
- ¼ cup roughly chopped dark chocolate (we recommend 70% or above)
- Line a large baking sheet or plate with wax or parchment paper.
- Wash and dry strawberries.
- Melt chocolate in a glass bowl over a double broiler, or, in microave using 10 second increments stirring between each.
- Take each strawberry by stem, dip into melted chocolate, covering completely. Allow excess to run off then place on sheet. Repeat for all.
- Place strawberries in the refrigerator until the chocolate has hardened (about 20 minutes)