Coconut Cream Eggnog
Prep time: 10 minutes Serves: 5
Great source of…
✓ Vitmain C ✓ Magnesium ✓ Iron ✓ Vitmain C
- 4 eggs, yolks and whites separated
- Sweetener to taste: we reccomend 1/4 cup maple syrup, coconut sugar, honey, or a few drops of stevia (or a combination)
- 1 can full fat organic coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (other than coconut)
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg (freshly ground is best, but use whatever you have)
- In a mixer, bowl with hand mixer, or large blender, beat the egg yolks until they lighten in color
- Slowly add the sweetener and continue to mix until it is completely dissolved 3.
- Add in the coconut milk, almond milk and nutmeg. Mix at a low until well combined and creamy.
- Move to a large mixing bowl and clean container used.
- Place in original mixer or bowl, the egg whites and beat until soft and fluffy.
- Fold whipped whites into egg yolk mixture until completely incorporated.
- Chill and stir/wisk before serving.