DIY Kale Chips
A healthy, easy snack to sneak more greens into your day!
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 25 minutes
Great source of… ✓ Manganese ✓ Calcium ✓ Copper ✓ Fiber ✓ Iron ✓ Magnesium ✓ Vitamins A, K, C, & B6
- 1 bunch /~6 cups of kale
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt (or garlic powder mixed with salt)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl
- Remove leafy part of kale from the stalk and tear into chip-sized pieces
- Add leaves to large mixing bowl and mix in 1 tbsp olive oil, coating the kale
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture over the kale and mix with hands
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, until kale is crispy, shaking pan halfway through
- Let kale cool completely on the baking sheet and enjoy.
- Substitute almond meal for almond flour