DIY Non-Dairy Milk
Total time: 10 minutes Yields: about 4 cups Created By: Wellory Nutrition Coach, Kelsey Neyman
- 1 cup Organic Gluten Free Rolled Oats/Raw Cashews/Almonds/Walnuts, etc...
- 4 cups filtered water
- 1 tablespoon organic pure maple syrup or 2-3 dates
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: pinch of cinnamon and/or vanilla
Blend all ingredients on high for 30 seconds or more, then strain into a bowl using a mesh straining bag or cheesecloth. Thats it! Store in fridge for up to a week.
- For extra froth, strain twice
- If using almonds, soak in water for 4+ hours first