Easy Baked French Fries
Prep time: 10 minutes Servings: 4
Good source of…
✓ Complex Carbohydrates ✓ Magnesium ✓ Vitamin C & B-6
- 2 Medium Russet Potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 425F and prepare a non-stick baking sheet.
- Rinse and cut potatoes into about 4 inch long fries.
- In a large bowl, wisk together olive oil and spices.
- Add potato fries to bowl and toss until evenly coated.
- Space out potatoes evenly on baking sheet so that no 2 fries are touching.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes, or until fries become golden brown