Easy Sweet Potato Crust Veggie Frittata
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Servings: 5
A Great Source Of...
✓ Protein ✓ Magnesium ✓ Vitamin D
- 3 small-medium sweet potatos
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup cliced crimini mushrooms
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2-4 cups baby spinach
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F
- In a large pot, add sweet potatoes (whole and skin on) to boiling water, and boil until they are completely tender and can be easily pierced with a fork
- Allow potatoes to cool completely. In the meantime, chop your onion, mushrooms, and pepper
- Once potatoes have cooled, peel and mash with a fork. spread evenly across bottom of round non stick baking pan, and up the sides, pressing down to form.
- In a large bowl, wisk the eggs, and add the remaining ingredient. Stir to Combine.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until eggs are fully cooked through