Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes Serves: 8
Great source of…
✓ Healthy fats (omega 3's!) ✓ Protein ✓ Vitamins C, D, & B-12
- 4 pieces 4 oz cod
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 tsp chili seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup white cabbage, sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 gluten-free tortillas, charred on the open flame 30 seconds on each side
- lime wedges, for serving
- Season fish with salt, pepper, ground cumin and chili seasoning.
- Toss the slaw ingredients and set aside.
- Place fish on preheated skillet and spray with olive oil, cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side until fish is charred.
- Break up in large chunks using a spatula
- Char the tortillas over an open flame on the burner or in a skillet about 20 seconds on each side
- Assemble tacos. Place slaw on the bottom of each tortilla, top with fish and serve with lime wedges.