Flavors of Fall Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 mintues Servings: 5
- 5 cups/large handfuls of spinach
- 2 beets, diced
- 1 large sweet potato, diced
- 1 rounded cup brussel sprouts, halved
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- optional: 1/2 cup goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F. On non-stick baking sheet(s), spread out sweet potato, beets, and brussel sprouts. Bake about 20 minutes or until vegetables are softened and golden brown. Let cool.
- In large salad bowl, add all ingredients (except goat cheese and almonds) and toss
- Top with almonds and goat cheese, and enjoy!