Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 15 mintues Serves: 5
Great source of…
✓ Protein ✓ Fiber ✓ Healthy Fats ✓ Vitmains C, D, &B-12
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 1/4 unsweetened almond milk
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- optional: 2 tbsp chopped chives
- Chop caluflower into medium sized florets
- In a large pot, bring water to boil, and add the cauliflower
- Once florets are tender (can be easily pearced with a fork), drain them and add to a blender
- Add cauliflower, garlic, oil, salt, pepper, and milk to blender or food processor, and pulse until smooth - be careful to not overblend!
- Top with chives and enjoy!