Gluten-Free Apple Crumble
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 50 minutes Servings: 9-12
A Great Source Of...
✓ Magnesium ✓ Iron ✓ Calcium ✓ Vitamins A, C, & B-6
- ¾ cup gluten-free old fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 ½ tbsp melted coconut oil
- 6 cups diced red apple
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and coat an 8x8 pan with cooking spray
- Add Topping ingredients to a medium bowl and mix together until fully combined.
- In a seperate bowl, mix together Filling ingredients until fully combined.
- Add filling to the pan and press down to evenly distribute. Top with topping mixture, and to the same.
- Bake for 50 minutes, let cool, then let sit in fridge for 2 hours or out of fridge until completely cool to let filling thicken.