Gluten-Free Mushroom Gravy
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 15 mintues Yields: 2 Cups
- 2 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 2 tbsp minced shallots
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp gluten free flour
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable or broth
- 1 tbsp low-sodium gluten free tamari
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/8 tsp sage
- 1/8 tsp rosemary
- Add oil to a sauce or sautee pan over medium heat.
- Once hot, add mushrooms and onions. Cook 5-10 minutes, until both are soft and cooked through.
- Add garlic and flour - cook for just 1 more minute.
- Add broth, tamari, salt, pepper, sage, and rosemary.
- Turn heat down just slightly and whisk until it thickens.