Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Stuffing
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour Serves: 8
Great source of…
✓ Protein ✓ Fiber ✓ Healthy Fats ✓ Vitmains C, D, &B-12
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 cups onion, diced
- 2 cups celery, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup apple, diced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 4 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 eggs whisked
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillett over medium heat. Add onion, celery, apple, mushrooms, cranberries, parsley, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper. Sauté until soft, 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Transfer to 9x9" baking dish. Stir in almond flour and mix well. Add the whisked eggs and stir well.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until browned on top.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy!