Greek Yogurt Bark
Prep time 10 minutes Cool time 3 hours Serves: 4
Great source of…
✓ Protein ✓ Probiotics ✓ Vitamin C
- 3 cups whole-milk plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir yogurt, maple syrup (or honey) and vanilla in a medium bowl. Spread on the prepared baking sheet into a 10-by-15-inch rectangle. Scatter the strawberries on top and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Freeze until very firm, at least 3 hours. To serve, cut or break into 32 pieces.