Healthy Chicken Fingers
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes Servings: 6
A Great Source Of...
✓ Protein ✓ Vitamin B-6 ✓ Manganese ✓ Iron
- 2 piecs of gluten free bread
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 lb. chicken tenderloins boneless, skinless
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 375F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor or blender, pulse the two slices of Gluten Free bread until crumbs are formed.
- Transfer the crumbs to a small bow and add seasonings.
- In separate bowl, add the egg and whisk it well.
- Take one piece of chicken and dip it into the egg mixture followed by the bread crumbs. Coat well and then place on a the baking sheet. Repeat for all pieces of chicken.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until crispy and chicken is cooked through.