Homemade “Fruit-on-the-Bottom” Yogurt
Total time: 2 minutes Cook time: 2 minutes Serves: 1
Great source of…
✓ Calcium ✓ Manganese ✓ Antioxidants ✓ Fiber ✓ Omega-3 ✓ Vitamins C, K
- ½ cup of frozen blueberries (preferably Wild Maine blueberries)
- ¾ cup of low fat plain yogurt (plant based or dairy)
- ½ tbs chia seed
- ½ cup of fresh fruit (chopped apple, banana, berries, sliced grapes)
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
Optional toppings include: honey, maple syrup, granola, walnuts, flaxseed, hempseed
- In a bowl or mug, microwave the blueberries for 60-90 seconds until thawed and juicy.
- Gently mix in yogurt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Top with chia and fresh fruit.
- Eat and enjoy!