Meal How-To With: Quinoa
- Fiber: helps reduce total cholesterol levels, increases the feeling of fullness, and improves gut health
- Protein: increases feeling of fullness, boosts metabolism, and helps muscle recovery and growth
- Magnesium: improves brain receptors, reduces brain fog, increases your production of serotonin, promotes relaxation, reduces stress, lowers anxiety, and improves sleep
- Cook in bulk Follow package instructions and cook in bulk to save time throughout the week
- Serving Ideas Add to a nourish bowl, soup, egg-based breakfast bowl, casserole, burgers, or salads
Make it a Meal
Add healthy fats, vegetables and optional protein.
- Protein: Chicken, turkey, fish, steak, tempeh, tofu, or beans
- Fat: Avocado, olive oil, avocado oil, chopped nuts, tahini, cheese
- Vegetables: Cooked greens (spinach, kale), cold salad greens, peppers, onion, garlic, mushrooms, tomatoes, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.