Meal Prep Egg Muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Servings: 6
Great Source Of...
✓ Protein ✓ Healthy Fats ✓ Iron ✓ Calcium ✓ Magnesium ✓ Vitamins A, B-2, C, D, E, K-1
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 eggs
- 3 slices turkey bacon (cooked & chopped)
- ¾ cup regular or vegan cheese (shredded)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened nut milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in a sauté, add onion, and cook for ~2 minutes. Add spinach and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add minced garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Sprinkle salt & pepper.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and cheese. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add spinach mixture and bacon and stir until combined.
- Distribute egg mixture in a muffin tin (use non-stick spray).
- Bake for ~20 minutes & enjoy!