Mini Egg Frittatas
Total time: 30 minutes Cook time: 20-25 minutes Serves: 8
Great source of…
✓ Protein ✓ Iron ✓ Folate ✓ Vitamins D & B12
- 8 large eggs
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup asparagus, chopped small
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup scallions
Optional: Add your other favorite vegetables or herbs
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and brush a nonstick muffin pan with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour just a bit of the egg mixture into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Divide remaining ingredients into each cup then pour the remaining egg mixture on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are set. Store any remaining frittatas in the fridge for up to 2 days.