Naan Breakfast Pizza
Prep Time: 5 minutes Servings: 1-2
A Great Source Of...
✓ Protein ✓ Magnesium ✓ Vitamin D
- 2 whole-wheat naan flatbreads
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup sliced crimini mushrooms
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons freshly-chopped basil leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cook mushrooms in a skillet over medium heat with 1/2 tablespoon oil. Once cooked, set aside.
- Place the naan on a baking sheet. Evenly spread remaining olive oil. Sprinkle the cheese onto the flatbread, then top with mushrooms and halved tomatoes.
- Carefully crack 3 eggs onto each flatbread, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake pizzas until the cheese is melted, the whites of the eggs are cooked through, and the yolk is done to your preference - about 10 minutes. Garnish with the chopped basil and crushed red pepper, then slice and serve!