Make-Ahead Overnight Oats
Prep time: 3 minutes Serving size: 1 Created by: Paige, Wellory Nutritionist
Great source of… ✓ Fiber ✓ Omega-3 fatty acids ✓ Protein ✓ Vitamins and minerals ✓ Antioxidants
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (almond, oat, coconut)
- Fresh or frozen berries
- In a bowl, mash banana with fork
- Combine mashed banana, oats, chia seeds, milk and cinnamon in a tupperware container or mason jar
- Cover and place in fridge, leaving overnight
- The next morning, mix in berries and serve!
- 4x the recipe to make ahead and store in fridge for up to 4 days
- Add unsweetened coconut flakes for flavor and crunch!