Peanut Butter Banana Chia Seed Pudding
For the sweet lovers looking for a healthy breakfast packed with fiber.
Prep time: 7 minutes Chill time: 4 hours
Great source of… ✓ Protein ✓ Calcium ✓ Fiber ✓ Potassium ✓ Healthy Fats ✓ Vitamin C
- 1 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup unsweetened almond, cashew, or oat milk
- 1/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a blender, puree banana, milk and peanut butter. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl and stir in chia seeds and cinnamon.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for 2 hours (or overnight).
- Stir mixture before serving. Can be stored in refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- Make sure your peanut butter has only one ingredient (peanuts)!