Pumpkin Pie Bites
Prep Time: 10 minutes Serves: 4-8
Great source of…
✓ Complex Carbohydrates ✓ Fiber ✓ Iron ✓ Magnesium ✓ Vitmains B-6, C, & A
- 2 1/2 cups instant oats
- 1/2 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- chopped nuts/coconut flakes to roll in
- In a food processor, combine pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla and dates and stir together.
- In a large bowl, fold together mixture and oats until you get a cookie dough like consistency.
- Create balls out of mixture (should make about 8 depending on size), and roll in coconut flakes or chopped nuts.
Refrigerate the mixture before rolling into balls if the mixture is tough to work with, or before serving for firmer bites.