Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl
Prep time: 10 minutes Servings: 1
Great source of…
✓ Protein ✓ Fiber ✓ Iron ✓ Magnesium ✓ Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- 1 large banana, chopped & frozen
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1 TBSP flax or chia seed
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract Optional Toppings:
- Chopped nuts
- Almond, peanut, or cashew butter (sugar-free)
- Chopped fruit
- Add all of the Base ingredients to a blender, and blend until mixture is smooth. This may require you to pause, and push down ingredients a few times. Add small amount of additional milk if/when needed. Be patient - it will come together!
- Pour base in a bowl and top with your favorite toppings!