Roasted Garlic Toast
Cook time: 30 minutes Prep time: 10 minutes Servings: 5
- 1 Sourdough Loaf (or sprouted grain bread)
- 1 large head of garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Slice off top (1/4 inch or so) of garlic head, revealing the inner bulbs, and remove excess skin
- Drizzle olive oil over top, as well as a sprinkle of sea salt
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until garlic is golden brown and soft when pressed on. Remove and set aside to cool.
- While garlic cools slightly, toast slices of bread. Remove garlic bulbs with a butter knife and spread onto toast!