Salt and Vinegar Cucumber Chips
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 90 minutes Servings: 4
- 1 large thick-skinned cucumber
- 1 1/2 tbsp. white distilled vinegar
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 225° and lightly grease two large baking sheet with parchment. Cut cucumber into very thin slices.
- Pat cucumbers dry with paper towels and place in a medium bowl.
- Add vinegar, salt, and garlic powder and toss to combine.
- Place cucumbers in an even layer on prepared baking sheets. Bake until dried out (about 90 minutes) flipping halfway through.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes