Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Prep time: 20 minutes Cook time: 25 minutes Servings: 5
A Great Source Of...
✓ Protein ✓ Vitamins B-6, C ✓ Manganese ✓ Iron
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless & skinless chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 3 bell peppers, halved & sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 10 small or 5 large gluten-free tortillas, warmed tortillas, warmed (flour or corn work for gluten-friendly indivduals)
- Preheat oven to 425 F and prep large baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly spray with oil
- Mix spices together (including a dash of salt & pepper) in a small bowl.
- Place chiken and veggies on pan. Sprinkle on spices and olive oil. Toss to coat and spresd evenly into single layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked through! Add cilantro and lime join, and toss.
- Warm your tortillas, and serve!