Sheet Pan Salmon & Veggies
Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 30 minutes Servings: 2
A Great Source Of...
✓ Protein ✓ Healthy Fat (Omeg-3s!) ✓ Vitamins & Minerals ✓ Fiber
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 fresh salmon fillets
- Garlic & onion powder to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 425F, and place a rack to the top third of the oven. Prep your baking sheet with foil.
- Thinly slice sweet potato, and chop broccoli into small-medium florets
- Place the sweet potato slices, broccoli, and tomotoes on the baking sheet, keep potatoes seperate from the rest of the veggies. Sprinkle on the spices and olive oil. Toss potatoes and toss other veggies to coat.
- Remove all veggies except for potatoes, and set aside. Spread potatoes out in single layer and bake for about 10-15 minutes or until they begin to soften.
- Remove, and push potatoes to side mixing in the rest of the veggies with them. Place salmon on other side of baking sheet. Spread maple strup on top of salmon and brush to coat thde top.
- Bake everything for an additional 15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked. Remove, and serve immediately!