Sour Candy Grapes
If you love sour candies, you'll love this healthy version. They're sasy to make and easy to enjoy!
- 4 cups green grapes
- 3/4 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener (granulated)
- Juice of 2 limes OR lemons (about 4 tbsp)
- Put the juice into one medium bowl, and sweetener into another
- Add grapes to bowl with juice and mix to evenly coat. Place in fridge for 10+ minutes.
- Remove from fridge and take a few ad a time to add to the sweetener bowl, tossing to coat. After each is coated, place on large plate or baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Place grapes in freezer and allow to freeze overnight, or atleast 3 hours.