Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 25 mintues Serves: 5
Great source of…
✓ Fiber ✓ Vitmains C & B-6
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp oil (we recommend avocado)
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour (or almond/gluten-free)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp melted unsalted butter (or vegan butter)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Lightly spray a large non-stick baking sheet with oil.
- Chop the cauliflower into bite sized pieces and add to a large bowl.
- Coat the cauliflower with olive oil. Next coat with flour and garli power.
- Place on the baking sheet; bake for 20 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, combine the hot sauce and butter in a saucepan and heat on low until butter is completely melted.
- Pour the hot sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes.