Thai Zucchini Noodle Salad with Cabbage
Fresh, crisp & super nutritious. The perfect dinner for a warm summer night!
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 30 minutes
Great source of… ✓ Healthy fats ✓ Carbohydrates ✓ Potassium ✓ Fiber ✓ Protein ✓ Magnesium ✓ Vitamins A, C, K
- 2 zucchini cut into noodles (using spiralizer)
- 3 carrots cut into noodles (using spiralizer)
- 1 cup cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos or low sodium soy-sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sriracha or hot sauce
- 1-2 tbsp water as needed
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine spiralized zucchini noodles, carrot noodles, and sliced cabbage.
- In a medium bowl, heat peanut butter in microwave for 15-30 seconds.
- Add coconut aminos, lime juice, honey, and sriracha to bowl of peanut butter. Whisk until combined. Add water, as needed, until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Add peanut sauce, cilantro, and peanuts to bowl of veggie noodles. Toss to combine.
- Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes and serve!
- Allergic to peanuts? Swap out peanut butter for almond, cashew, or sun butter!
- Want to make it vegan? Use agave instead of honey!
- Don't like cilantro? Try Thai basil instead!