The Simplest Sweet Potato Hash
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Serves: 2
Great source of…
✓ Complex Carbohydrates ✓ Potassium ✓ Vitamins A & B-6
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- pinch of salt & ground pepepr
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat, and add oil.
- Add sweet potato to skillet. Gently toss and stir until potato is cooked through and begins to get toasted on the outside.
- Top with salt & pepper, then serve!
- Add your favorite vegetables & spices to make this hash even better! Some options are mushrooms, onions, peppers, garlic, cumin, and smoked paprika.
- Pair with avocado and an egg to make a perfectly balanced breakfast.
- Enjoy as a side dish with any savory dinner meal!