Tofu & Soba Noodle Soup
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 hour
Great Source Of...
✓ Protein ✓ Fiber ✓ Iron ✓ Calcium ✓ Magnesium
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup sliced crimini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 handfulls spinach
- 150-200 grams super firm tofu
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (can sub for luqiud aminos or tamari)
- 4oz (2 servings) soba noodles
- Dice Tofu into about 1/2 inch cubes, and gently press with a clean & dry towel or paper towel.
- Toss tofu in soy sauce, and bake in oven at 425F for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Add all ingredients, EXCEPT for the soba noodles, into pot on stove over medium heat.
- Once mushrooms have cooked through (about 5-10 minutes), add soba noodles. Let simmer for another 2 minutes, and then remove from heat. Let cool slightly and serve.