Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes
Great Source Of...
✓ Protein ✓ Manganese ✓ Calcium ✓ Potassium ✓ Zinc ✓ Vitamins B-1, B-2, B-6, D, E
- 14 oz firm tofu
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp unsweetened nut milk
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Mash the block of tofu in the pan or crumble into the pan with your hands. Cook for 3-4 minutes (stirring frequently) until water from tofu is mostly gone.
- Add nutritional yeast, garlic powder, turmeric and salt. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes.
- Pour nut milk into pan and stir.
- Serve over Ezekiel or whole grain toast or with sliced avocado and hot sauce, or mix with steamed leafy greens.