Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 6 minutes Servings: 2
Great Source Of...
✓ Fiber ✓ Potassium ✓ Folate ✓ Vitamins C, K-1
- 2 large firm tomatoes (thinly sliced, ~1/16 in)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Lay sliced tomatoes on cutting board and sprinkle with salt.
- Pat tomatoes with paper towel to soak up moisture. Flip tomatoes and repeat.
- Spray a flat, microwaveable plate with cooking spray, lay tomato slices on plate, and spray top with cooking spray.
- Microwave for 5 minutes.
- Flip tomatoes and microwave for another minute.
- Transfer tomatoes to a cooling rack. Let cook and enjoy.