Vegan Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Servings: 10
A Great Source Of...
✓ Healthy Fats ✓ Iron ✓ Magnesium ✓ Vitamin B-12 ✓ Protein
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews (soaked in 3 cups water overnight)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (~1 small lemon)
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 cups loosely packed fresh spinach
- 2 14oz cans artichoke hearts, drained
- Preheat the oven to 425F
- In a non-stick pan, saute the garlic and onion for 3 minutes in olive oil, then set aside.
- In a high powered blender, add the cashews (drained), milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Now add the cooked onions/garlic, spinach and artichokes. Pulse to chop up and combine those ingredients, but be careful not to blend completely.
- Bake in an oven safe dish for 20 minutes. Cool slightly and serve!