Vegetable Stir-Fry Noodles
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Servings: 4
Great Source Of...
✓ Complex Carbohydrates ✓ Fiber ✓ Potassium ✓ Copper ✓ Manganese ✓ Folate ✓ Vitamins A, B-2, B-3, B-5, C, K-1
Use code WELLORY for $15 off your first 4 orders of $20 or more.
For the pan:
- 8 oz soba or rice noodles
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ tbsp fresh ginger (grated)
- 3-4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 7 oz fresh mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 large carrot (finely chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 medium zucchini (finely chopped)
- ¾ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 green onion
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- ⅔ cup vegetable broth
- 3-4 tbsp tamari or soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Cook noodles of choice according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a skillet and sauté ginger and garlic over medium heat for 2 minutes (stirring frequently).
- Add mushrooms, carrot, red pepper, zucchini and spices. Sauté for ~5 minutes (stirring frequently).
- In a medium bowl, add all sauce ingredients and mix with a whisk.
- Pour sauce into the pan and bring mixture to a simmer (for ~1 minute).
- Add drained noodles and stir for another 1-2 minutes. Adjust with seasonings (optional: add 1-2 tbsp peanut butter for creamier consistency).
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds and enjoy!