LAST MODIFIED: JANUARY 12, 2023
Welcome to Wellory, Inc (“Wellory,” “we,” or “us”). Wellory, Inc respects the privacy concerns of the users of our website (“Website”), its services provided therein.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information (“Personal Information”) is information from and about you that may be able to personally identify you. We treat any information that may identify you as personal information. For example, Personal Information includes information such as your name, email address, and Internet activity (such as browsing history).
What types of Personal Information do we collect?
We may collect and use the following Personal Information:
- Registration information related to clients and their parents/legal guardians, if applicable;
- Health information about clients, which, as aforementioned, is subject to our Notice of Privacy Practices;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your IP address, Internet activity, and device ID numbers;Contact details you may provide, such as your name and email address; and
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services, including your payment information.
How do we collect your Personal Information?
We collect most of this Personal Information directly from you when you provide it to us. For example, when we speak to you by phone, text message, and e-mail, as well as when you register to use our Services.
We will also collect information automatically as you navigate through our Website. We may use the following technologies to automatically collect data:
- Meta Pixel and Instagram. We use Meta Pixel and Instagram, a web analytics and advertising service provided by Meta Inc. (“Meta”) on our Website. With its help, we and our customers can keep track of what users do after they see or click on a Meta or Instagram advertisement, keep track of users who access our Website or advertisements from different devices, and better provide advertisements to our target audiences. The data from Meta Pixel and Instagram is also saved and processed by Meta. Meta can connect this data with your Meta or Instagram account and use it for its own and others advertising purposes, in accordance with Meta’s Data Policy which can be found at https://www.meta.com/about/privacy/. Please click here if you would like to withdraw your consent for use of your data with Meta Pixel.
- Google Ads (AdWords). Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout– for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
- Other third party tools. We use other third party tools which allow us to track the performance of our Website. These tools provide us with information about errors, app and website performance, and other technical details we may use to improve our Website and/or the Services.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Operate, maintain, supervise, administer, and enhance our Website or the Services, including monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of content on the Website, aggregate site usage data, and other usage of the Website and/or the Services such as assisting you in completing the registration process.
- Provide our Products and Services to you, in a custom and user-friendly way.
- Provide you with information, Products, or Services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you.
- Promote and market our Website and/or the Services to you. For example, we may use your Personal Information, such as your e-mail address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about Products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our services on third party websites.
- To provide you notices or about your account.
- Contact you in response to a request.
-To notify you about changes to our Website and/or the Services or any Products we offer or provide through them.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Anonymize and aggregate information for analytics and reporting.
- To respond to law enforcement requests, court orders, and subpoenas and to carry out our legal and contractual obligations.
- Authenticate use, detect fraudulent use, and otherwise maintain the security of our Website and the safety of others.
- To administer surveys and questionnaires.
- To provide you information about goods and services that may be of interest to you, including through newsletters.
- Any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use aggregate or de-identified data that is not personally identifiable for any legally permissible purposes without restriction.
How do we share your Personal Information?
We may share Personal Information with third parties in certain circumstances or for certain purposes, including:
- Our business purposes. We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, vendors, service providers, and business partners, including our data hosting and data storage partners, analytics and advertising providers, technology services and support, and data security advisors. We may also share your Personal Information with professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, and accounting firms.
- With your consent. We may share your Personal Information if you request or direct us to do so.Compliance with law. We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries.
- Business Transfer. We may share your Personal Information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our users are among the assets transferred.
- To enforce our rights. We may share your Personal Information to enforce any applicable terms and conditions and Terms of Service, and to ensure the safety and security of our Services and our users.
- To improve our Website. We may use your Personal Information for internal testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our website/application, and to develop, improve, or demonstrate our products and services.
- To market our products and services. We may share your Personal Information with affiliates and third parties to market our products and services.
- Third Party Analytics. We use Google Analytics to understand and evaluate how visitors interact with our Website and/or the Services. These tools help us improve our Website and/or the Services, performance, and your experience.
We may also disclose to third parties aggregate or de-identified data that is not personally identifiable for any legally permissible purposes.
Your choices about how we share your Personal Information.
Each type of web browser provides ways to restrict and delete cookies. Browser manufacturers provide resources to help you with managing cookies. Please see below for more information.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
How do I access and correct my Personal Information?
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into our Services and visiting either the “Personal Account” section of our Website. You may also contact us at email@example.com to inform us of any changes or errors in any Personal Information we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your account. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your account with us. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Wellory understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy in the interactive online world. Our Website is not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. It is not our policy to intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13. No one under the age of 13 should submit any Personal Information on the Website, and if we learn that we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age whom you believe might have provided us with their Personal Information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the Personal Information be deleted.
We have taken steps and implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect against the risk of accidental, intentional, unlawful, or unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, disclosure, or use. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system is 100% secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee against all potential security breaches. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website, in your operating system, or mobile device. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at email@example.com. Where you have been given or you have chosen a password, it is your responsibility to keep this password confidential.
How to Contact Us: